Essential to the success of DeSales Catholic School is the partnership between educators and parents. This partnership is built on a foundation of mutual trust, respect, and honesty. When parents enroll their children at DeSales, they have certain expectations of the school, its teachers and administrators. DeSales likewise has certain expectations of parents.
Parental Rights include:
- To have your children’s safety be a priority.
- To have your children receive an academically sound education in a Catholic environment.
- To have your children taught by competent teachers who respect and care for them.
- To participate in the life of DeSales.
Parental Responsibilities include:
- To be a partner with DeSales in the education of your children.
- To understand and support the religious nature of DeSales.
- To read all communications from DeSales.
- To discuss concerns and problems with appropriate personnel.
- To be as actively involved as you can be in the life of DeSales and to volunteer assistance when possible.
- To promote DeSales and to speak well of it to others.
- To meet your financial obligations in a timely manner and to support fundraising efforts.
Parents are encouraged to stay connected by using the tabs on this page, and visiting the school website often for the latest information.